Friday, October 23, 2009

Warning: Contains cuteness




Woke up early today and went shopping with Amy and the kids. We went out to eat at waffle house too. After we were done shopping at all these places. One including a flea market where I found a cowboy vest that Daniel got. (All the boys are being cowboys for halloween.) And then we went to wal-mart and got the rest of the costumes. Like the cowboy hats and boots. We went home and I got ready and Amy and I picked up Zach and Ashley. Then we picked up pizza and went back to my house and hung out for a while. Then Amy took Zach back to Beebe so he could go to some church lock in. And Ashley stayed with me and we watched the Adam's Family the movie, ate candy, and messed around online while talking. You know..girl stuff.

Pictures are Adam and Daniel at Waffle house in their overly big hoodies. And Caleb in his lil leather jacket rockin his frohawk. And the last is a book that Ashley got with her book fair money at school, I'm so proud! We read it together. And tomorrow we are baking cookies, her request. Good times.

Ashley and I have spent the last hour trying to come up with ideas to decorate my bathroom when I move. She thought of nightmare before christmas theme and pirates of the carribean. I thought of moulin rouge and star wars. We couldn't decide on anything though lol. Then we got bored and stopped. Now we are going to watch The Nanny. PEACE.


Quotes of the day:
Adam: "You are always cold! Are you cold blooded?"

Ashley: "Yeah..when you move..how are you gonna like..take Edward Cullen and Jack Sparrow with you? Are you going to buckle them in the back seat of your car? Or just tape them to the roof of your car?"
Me: "Yeah, because its totally legal to tape him to the roof of my car."
/Edward falls over
Ashley: "I think we upset him, maybe you should buckle him in your backseat."

Me: "I should totally frame this."
Ashley: "You should totally frame your face."
Me: "It is rather beautiful isn't it?"

Ashley: "What kind of cookies are we going to make tomorrow?"
Me: "Whatever you want that we have the stuff for I guess."
Ashley: "Can I name them?"
Me: "Sure."
Ashley: /jumps up and down "WOOHOO!"
Me: "I'm so glad my nieces and nephews are dorks just like me."


Question of the day:
What do YOU think I should do for my bathroom theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment