Monday, October 12, 2009

Peter Pan the vamp


I felt sick all day. So I pretty much did nothing all day. Yep. Tired of being sick and sick of being tired. I think I will shoot my head off if I wake up again tomorrow with another migraine. Yep. That's where I am right now.

Picture of the day is of a book I got for like 2 dollars. Its a Peter Pan book. It smells like an old book. What's better than old book smell? Its great! And the pages look cool. I love it. Started reading it today. I think Peter Pan was a vampire and that's why he never aged. Just my theory though.. /shrug

Quotes of the day:
Angela: "Goober fuck."

Me: "Man hoes! I adore Edward AND his virtue!"

Me: "I'm at the point between caring and not caring. Where you care a lil bit but then you also don't care enough to do anything about it. You know? What would you call that exactly? Oh wait.. I guess lazy."


Question of the day:
Why are jews so smart?

No comments:

Post a Comment