Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halo Kitty!



Today I was just half asleep all day. I still am. I took Alan back to Conway. Made my way back to Cabot after spending the morning with Angela, Alan, the kids and Lori. Then I came home to Mom and Hank leaving to go out to eat. I go in my room and they changed everything around! I got a new loft though. It looks cool. I like it a lot but I'm too tired to take a picture of it. Just sleep on it. So maybe tomorrow. I got to see Adam, Daniel and Caleb. And we had pizza for dinner while I bitched to Amy about Mom. Good times.. Again.

The pictures of the day is a statue of a guy from the game Halo. Its at this video game place in Conway that Alan and I went to. And he bought me this Hello Kitty Japanese drink called Ramune Soda (first picture.) It was pretty awesome to open and stuff. Also, touche is now pronounced like douche. And douche is now pronounced like douch-aye. Yeah, you heard me. And it might seem off topic but its not.

Quotes of the day:
Me: "Oh my God, Angela I need your make up stuff to make me look less like shit!"

Angela: "I really think he's PRECIOUS! I would like to keep him in a little box with holes in the top!"

Me: "I suppose we should get ready so Zach won't complain about not being able to see Alan again for the second day in a row."

Alan: "This is seriously just going to turn into a mohawk."
Me: "NO NOT THE BOUFFANT!"

Me: "Well you watched me sleep. You are officially Edward Cullen."
Me: "Even though I was only half asleep I think it counts."

Alan: "When you live forever what do you live for?"
Me: "CANDY!"


Question of the day:
Favorite video game ever?

1 comment:

  1. Answer: is Tetris a video game? cause that would be my answer.

    i'm still so tired... but i slept like 10 hrs last night.

    ReplyDelete