Sunday, October 25, 2009

Satellite Heart


I was feeling sick all day. So I basically did nothing. I read and watched movies all day. Good movies like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Edward Scissorhands, and Beetlejuice. Mom made fun of me for liking Edward Scissorhands. She hates that movie. I don't know why.. /shrug

Tomorrow I'm going to shop for baking stuff I need. I'm going to be making some really awesome cookies for the party this friday. I hope.. If they turn out like I want them to they should be really awesome anyway.

I don't really have much to say today. So yeah.. Picture of the day is my new moon soundtrack. I've been listening to it allllll dayyyyy. I have the song satellite heart stuck in my head now. I think its my favorite song besides The Killers one.


Quotes of the day:
Mom: "You know you used to have a crush on this guy when you were younger." /points to Edward Scissorhands
Me: "Maybe I just have a thing for guys named Edward. It would totally explain why I can't find a good boyfriend. Nobody is named Edward now a days. And names like Jason, Jimmie, Alan and Patty just aren't old fashioned sounding enough."

Me: "Whatever blows your skirt up."
Angela: "No skirt....apron!"


Question of the day:
What is your favorite song on the new moon soundtrack?

No comments:

Post a Comment