Saturday, August 29, 2009

Star wars pillows and happy meals


Gah, I don't know whats wrong with me. I'm all screwed up. I feel like I don't want to be in the house at all. But i'm so tired all day. And I don't feel like being social with anybody. I could have spent time with my sisters and nephews and niece today. But I was just so tired and even though I was bored and wanted to get out of the house I just didn't feel like seeing everybody.

I spent most of the day just feeling like shit and being sleepy. But Mom is really sick so I went to McDonald's and got myself a happy meal for dinner. Since we had no food here. That was pretty much my day though. I know boring. Utterly boring. I did smile once today though. When Alan randomly texted me telling me he loved me. It was really sweet. I miss him..

I made Angela laugh today too. That always makes me feel better. Making people smile and laugh.

My picture is my Star Wars Boba Fett pillow by the way. My brother in law John gave it to me when I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment