Sunday, August 9, 2009

Frostiness


I spent most of my day at the computer working on a really tedious project. Though Amy John and the kids were here today and Amy and I did go to Wal-Mart. I had a really awkward conversation with a random Twilight fan. I just reminded me that I really hate talking to humans. Especially ones who think its ok to talk to me just because they notice I have something in common with them. Just because I have things that obviously state things I like..doesn't mean I want to talk to you about it. It just means, I enjoy stating my individuality by showing off things I like. Seriously people its not an invitation to talk to me. Get it straight..

With that said..have I mentioned I got a friggin polar bear stuffed animal in my happy meal the other day? Because I did and it made my friggin day. It says on his tag his name is Frostiness. And all day while I was working hard on my computer he sat next to me starring at me lookin all cute and smiling at me! So I used that for my picture of the day. Because seriously he is so damn cute. And how many people do you know that would actually smile back at a lil stuffed bear? I know I'm weird. Again not invitation to talk to me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment