Monday, August 24, 2009

Johnny Rockers



Today at 4 AM Papa got really bad sick and went to the hospital. He was there all day. So we spent all day waiting for news. He has had 4 shots of morphine but is doing better. We went to Borders, Home Depot, and the Arrowhead mall today though later in the afternoon. I got my Bella Cactus! We also ate out at this place in the mall called Johnny Rockets (or if you're illiterate Johnny Rockers.) It was all 50s looking. I had mini hot dogs and french fries with a Vanilla coke. And I used the jukebox and listened to All Shook Up by Elvis. I was going to do the song Lollipop but somebody else had already done it when we first went in there. I also did Don't Be Cruel by Elvis. It was only 5 cents to play a song, friggin sweet. Anyway, today was slow. But I'm glad Papa is at least doing a little better. We are still going home on wed. Unless something worse happens..

Highlight of the day though was Borders. Oh my god, I wish we had a Borders in Arkansas. Awesome bookstore. This one was even better than the one in Florida. There was a huge Twilight area. And oh my god I just loved it. I could spend all day there.

No comments:

Post a Comment