Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

*insert picture here.*

I'm too lazy to get on mom's laptop right now. My god I need a card reader so bad. Anyway.. My new years eve was shitty. I wanted to be spending it with Joseph. IN PERSON. But had to settle for the phone. While we were both sick. I felt bad for leaving Angela. But I was so miserable. Bleh..

I cut my hair today and got it styled for my boyfriend who is too sick to come see me. Epic.. =[ Not his fault but meh. I wish he'd get better already too.. He sounds miserable. Anyway later i'll put a pic of my haircut here.


Quotes of the day:
JoJo: "There's my baby!"
Me: "Get your ass in bed!"
Me: "You promised!"
JoJo: "I have one thing to say to you."
JoJo: "2andahalfinches."


Question of the day:
How much did your new years eve suck?

No comments:

Post a Comment