Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hunter with a temper



I was sick all day. But Amy and the kids came back later and brought pizza and the kids watched Christmas cartoons and Daniel sat on my lap while I played WoW with JoJo. Because the new patch came out today, with all the new instances. When it was time for them to go Daniel was so upset that I took him off my lap and told him he was about to leave that he cried. And he wouldn't let Amy take him out of my hands until she mentioned going home to play the Wii. I felt really bad. That was pretty much it for my day. Spending the rest of it playing WoW then nyquiling up for bed. later!

P.s. Pictures of the day Are Adam and Daniel.. duh.

Quotes of the day:
Me: "Well then what's small?"
Jen: "Anything under 6 inches. Might as well cut it off and pickle it cause its useless."
Me: "Oh..alright."
Jen: "How do you not know this? Aren't you 20 something?"
Me: "22."
Jen: "Are you saying you are a 22 year old cute looking virgin?"
Me: "Yeah."
Jen: "Well at least feel him through the pants so you know he's not mini!"
Me: "I'll keep that in mind."

Jen: "You look like a cute little gnome in real life. With the smooth little face and big eyes."
Jen: "Only not as short..or with big ears."
Jen: "Like a fairy like Tinkerbell but taller."
Me: "Now I'm a fairy."
Jen: "Pamela Anderson but hotter."
Me: "Now that is insulting."
Jen: "Okay you look like a hunter with a bad temper."
Jen: "The arrows in my ass cheek prove it."
Me: "Much better."

Me: "Hint whore!"
Angela: "And that's the only kind of WHORE I am."

Angela: "Ha and I bet he seriously didn't think i'd answer either question!"
Me: "Lol probably not!"
Angela: "He shouldn't ever underestimate the bond between a Bella and Alice."
Me: "I know right!"

JoJo: "I just want you to be happy. You know that's why I sent you the computer. You were frustrated with your crappy one and I had the means to get you a new one. I just want to fix what I can. I have no motives, nothing, just want you to be happy. You deserve to be happy."


Question of the day:
Favorite soda? (DON'T SAY DIET COKE!)

1 comment:

  1. cherry vanilla coke from Sonic... with lots of that syrupy stuff in it.

    so who is that Jen person... name sounds girly... comments sound like a guy... dike?

    either way sound like that person LIkEs you... :0)

    oh... and what the crap in on Dan's mouth? has he been in the poison?

    ReplyDelete