Monday, December 14, 2009

Jacoblk is a Druid


I AM SO TIRED OF BEING SICK!!!!! I'M GETTING OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER TOMORROW! I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUCK HOW! That's all I have to say at this time. Thank you and goodnight.

P.s. The picture of the day is part of Angela's present. Not the flash drive itself but something that is on it that I am going to print off.


Quotes of the day:
Me: "Big hands!!!!! Just noticed that! D:"
Angela: "Oh I noticed that."
Me: "I bet you did!"

Angela: "I'm always up for looking at cute werewolves. Loti."

Amy: "I don't know why is funnier that my 7 year old wants to be a vampire or that he thinks that they're the good guys."
Me: "He must be a Cullen."

Angela: "Hair. Check. Toe nails. Check. Fingernails. Kicking my ass."

Angela: "It's so sensitive to touch."
Me: "That's what she said!"

Me: "I'm in a WoW group with somebody named Jacoblk."
Me: "And he is a druid..in cat form.. Go figure.."

Angela: "We never learned the blood elf dance!!!!"
Me: "Oh noes!!!!!!!"

Me: "But she is still a boy."
Angela: "But so pretty. I want my dike gf to be beautiful."


Question of the day:
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you like JoJo? (Yep..I'm doing a poll.)

2 comments:

  1. haha. how can it be considered a poll when i will be the majority of the vote... i'll give him a 10, since he did send me a cutie patootie pic of his little bro...

    and how did i know the QotD would all be... questionable?

    ReplyDelete