Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tramatized by Alex Skarsguard


I pretty much did nothing eventful today. That is until later on in the afternoon when I went to Beebe and Angela, Austin and I went to Waffle House. Then we went back to her house and had Wild Catz night. What did Wild Catz night consist of, you ask? Well I'll sum it up for you -

Twilight Venom
Fake eggs
Blue balls
Alexander Skarsguard
World of Warcraft dancing
Brittney Spears
Chad Vader
The badger song
Perverted jokes
JoJo

Of course other things were discussed. But those were the main topics. I must say..the Alexander topic was the most disturbing. I don't really care to "revisit" this..so I'll just say it involved a very disturbing/traumatizing image of him in the shower. My eyes will burn for the rest of my life.

In other news - I am officially pissed off that my carpet is NOT coming in tomorrow like it's suppose to. And is instead being DELIVERED Wednesday of next week. I am not looking forward to moving into the new apartment that much. But I do want to fucking get it over with. I wanted to put my carpet down tomorrow and get my furniture set up AND MY COMPUTER so I could start moving in completely. I don't see the point in taking my new computer out of the box getting John to come here to set it up just so I can undo it and rebox it to move it to the apartment and get him to set it up again. That's silly. But I want to put it together already! I can't wait a week! SIGH! And on top of that! We don't have internet at the apartment yet! And Mom wants to start sleeping over there by FRIDAY. And I refuse to do that because I am not going to put my furniture together until I have carpet down. How stupid would it be to put all my furniture together and then move it all when I get carpet? But I don't relish the idea of staying at the house when Mom is at the apartment with MY car. GRRRR.

I forgot to take a picture at Waffle House like I planned on doing. So my picture of the day is me in my car after I got home and realized I hadn't taken a picture. Its okay though because my scarf is in the picture! I love my scarf! Its so cuddly.

Angela helped me get Amy and Lori's christmas gift. THANKS ANGELA! Couldn't have done that without ya!


Toxic by Brittney Spears (also known to WoW players as the Female Blood Elf dance.)




Quotes of the day:
Angela: "I realized something today. YOU are getting me through the winter. Through the depression. I'm half way through and I'm going to be ok."
Me: "Yay! What I got you for Christmas should help too. Oooo a hint!"
Angela: "Ohhh how did you get Rx drugs!! Lol."
Me: "Rofl well shit you figured it out."

Me: "MY RETINAS ARE FOREVER BURNED!"

Angela: "We need to have a rehearsal and do this in two weeks."

Angela: "HE IS MAKING ME DRINK!"
Me: "You're making her drink!"
JoJo: "Have you guys been in poison again?"
Me: "No! That was one time and it was a accident!"

Me: "HEY AUSTIN! Your Mom says you can put the blue balls back under the tree!"
Austin: "Oh my gosh...." /shaking his head

There was really way too many quotes of the day tonight. I should just stop here. Oh and I can't remember an exact quote on this.. But the dude at Waffle House said I'm moody tonight. Which is crazy because I was in a good mood. And I don't think my good mood resembles my bad mood at all.. /shrug He is the same guy that called me emo the last time I was in there. Whatever dude you work at Waffle House and don't have teeth. And you bother your customers. Screw you!


Question of the day:
Why am I the only girl I know that finds Robert Pattinson to be drop dead gorgeous? Oh well more for me!

3 comments:

  1. i truly wish i could post pictures in my comments... that would be EPpppppIcccccc

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw... Austin said he got plenty of sleep this morning. i don't believe him.

    and i'm totally practicing the dance tonight. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean our presents? Didn't we drraw names? So...what is it?

    ReplyDelete