Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tissue for my issue


Sneezing, coughing, sniffling, sore throat, watery eyes, can't sleep. That pretty much sums up my day. I played WoW. And slept. That's it. I missed Zach's concert thing. I feel bad about it. But what can you do? I am on my third box of tissues.

Nyquil time.


Quotes of the day:
JoJo: "It's just one of those days."
Me: "I noticed."

JoJo: "You just need more private JoJo time."
Me: "I always need that."

JoJo: "He is gay, hun."
Me: "You think every guy I think is hot is gay. So really you better look out.. You might turn gay soon."


Question of the day:
How exactly do you measure your stress level?

2 comments:

  1. Good question...not sure I have an answer. Ah, but if only a tissue could solve my issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tissue's have really never been my hero either Amy... i never needed to stuff my bra or anything.

    now, chocolate... mmmm that's my hero. Btw... thinking I'm making fudge for The Very Merry WCN Christmas party. mmmmm

    I measure my level of stress by my emotional high or low. the lower I go the more stress i'm evidently under.

    oh... and Karen, you do need to warn jojo about our unintentional goal of turning all men ----- gheeeeeeeeeey....

    ReplyDelete