Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Twilight Beauty


I did alot of shit today. I went to carpet stores and looked at carpet. I helped Mom pick out the carpet she wanted for her room and the living room and I got carpet for my room. Its blue, I like it alot. I also got Twilight make up in the mail today. Now I can like wear make up like a real girl. Yay? Yay maybe. I honestly have no idea how to apply any of it. Awesome. And apparently Angela was planning on getting me Twilight make up for Christmas, oops! I went and picked up Cynthia at like 6:30 and we went to Angela's house then Waffle House and then back to Angela's. Then Cynth and I went to Wal-Mart then back to her house. Good times. It was fun. I had alot of fun. I missed Cynthia. Even though she isn't the same person I once knew I still love her. I guess I'm not the same either maybe. It was slightly awkward for me. But I enjoyed it nonetheless. The picture is my Twilight make up. Its really pretty. It almost looks too pretty to wear. I bought Angela's Christmas present today and Joseph's. So I did get something done I wanted to today. Yay? Yay.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Holy hell I'm ready for good food.


Quotes of the day:
Angela: "That should make you feel funny... Going with ANGELA and JESSICA to LaPush... And then to Port Angeles to shop!"

JoJo: "Blade made him shit sparkles."
Me: "Shut up. Edward would kill blade faster than you can blink. WHILE saying something really sweet and romantic to Bella at the same time."

Me: "THIS IS AWKWARD."

Me: "Fuck you I'm playing Elvis."
Cynthia: "Well fuck you I'm playing the Wal-Mart song."
Me: "FINE."
Cynthia: "FINE."

Me: "Well I'm glad you enjoyed your hashbrown buddy."
Cynthia: "Me too! She is rad."

Cynthia: "Oh so you have a sugar daddy."
Me: "What??? No. Seriously no."
Cynthia: "So you like him?"
Me: "Noooo not like that I mean. BLEH its different."


Question of the day:
So how was your day?

2 comments:

  1. The best part of my day yesterday was when I got to MS and had some pie! Yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. my day was pretty doog... i had a busy time at work and was more than happy to get to come home.... but i also was lucky enough to have lunch with MLJMT.

    ReplyDelete