Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tinkerbell and Tacos


The kids, Mom and I went shopping for stuff for the apartment today. Then we went to Waffle House. Then we came home and watched the new Tinkerbell movie and ate tacos. Then I went and got gas in my car, went to drop the kids off, picked up Kevin and took him to the apartment to make him unload stuff, took him back to his house. Then I went and returned the movies then called Jojo. Talked to him all the way back. Then made tea and played wow. And I'm so tired. It was alot today even though it doesn't sound like it. I shortened it because I'm tired. So yeah.. PEACE YALL I'M OUTTIE!


Quotes of the day:
Me: "I bought make up. Aren't you proud?"
Angela: "I am."

Ashley: "I'll trade you a 'bite me' sweettart for a 'I <3 EC' sweettart."
Me: "Only if you throw in a 'bite me' sweettart."
Ashley: "DEAL!"

Me: /after tripping over my own feet while walking "Oh man. I'm so glad I didn't just spill my drink all over me just then."
Zach: "That was still..just..so full of fail."
Ashley: "BELLA MOMENT!"

Me: "Tell Que nice shirt."

Ashley: "That Tinkerbell movie was AWESOME!"
Me: "It really was. I'm glad we could share this moment of Tinkerbell movie and Tacos together."
Ashley: "They went well together."

Me: "I wish I had a pet firefly."
Ashley: "Yeah then you could use it's butt as a flashlight."

Me: "I don't think you can handle my COLORING dreams, fucker."
JoJo: "Well FUCK you can't keep between the fucking lines...that shit drives me NUTS."
Me: /gasp "How dare you! ITS CALLED OUTLINING! Only good artists know how to do it!"


Question of the day:
Favorite fairy? (I call Tinkerbell. If you don't know them all then..google it, mother fucker.)

2 comments:

  1. Answer: I love Silvermist... but I'm more like Rosetta....

    *prob the best answer you'll get... i know my fairies....*

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! I like Tinkerbell. But I'm more like Fawn. And Fawn is awesome too, so that's okay. Oh! And I like Terrance lol.

    ReplyDelete