Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back up off my hashbrowns


Packed up some stuff today. Went to Wal-Mart with Amy. Bought Adam his Christmas gift. Went to Beebe. Had Waffle House again. Tried to find carpet. Failed. Blah blah blah. I'm so tired.

Picture is Danny with his Waffles.

Quotes of the day:
Mom: "That's just embarrassing."
Me: "Whatever.. You are embarrassing."

Amy: "Fail."
Me: "No Mom fails."

Amy: "Are you going to eat your hashbrowns?"
Me: "YES! Back up off my hashbrowns!"

Me: "Good news... Cute guys do exist in Beebe."
JoJo: "Yeah?"
Me: "Yeah!"


Question of the day:
Why didn't Angela and I talk hardly at all today? I was obviously more busy than I realized.

2 comments:

  1. ok. first.... the question of the day... :(

    i totally thought that too... and have been really looking forward to today because i knew that i would get to hang out with you this afternoon.

    holy crow... i just got distracted by the Rolling Stone's cover of Taylor Lautner... seriously...

    ok... back.... so... who are the "supposive" cute guys in Beebe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that exact same thing Angela! They were obviously just passing through.

    ReplyDelete