Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Edward encounters


Today I woke up and went to the door and looked in the mirror on my door. My eyes were bloodshot green. Then as I woke up more I scared the crap out of myself. Or rather my cardboard life sized Edward Cullen stand up did. I hadn't noticed before that you could see him in the mirror starring at you. I forgot for a minute that was there. He scared my mom again later, even though she gets scared by him everytime she comes in my room. Then he scared my sister Amy, that was hilarious. She said she thought Alan was in my room for a minute lol. Next was John, he walked in talking to Amy telling her Caleb was ready to get out of his highchair. But when he walked to tell her he started talking to Edward then paused and slowly moved his eyes over to Amy. Then Adam, haha, he opened the door then slowly started shutting it, then when it was almost completely shut he opened it again realizing it was fake. Then he slowly walked into the room to me. Daniel however wouldn't go into my room at all with Edward there, until Amy picked him up. And Caleb he just wanted to hit Edward lol. Fun times! I think its Edward's eyes that make him so scary when you aren't expecting them. Though I think they are dreamyyyy lol.

I felt sick all day but Dad emailed me again and cheered me up! And Val talked to me in WoW for an hour. That made me feel so much better. I have 100 pets in WoW now! I'll have to post the last 4 I got. But tomorrow, I'm too lazy right now. Think I'm going to go to bed. I have to get up tomorrow and bake cookies before going to Angela's!

No comments:

Post a Comment