Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My own personal Forks


My own personal Forks. Wet, dark and lots of green. But without the terrible cold. At least for now.. We still have a nice 70 degree temperature. Its been raining all day and all night last night. I don't like being wet but I do enjoy watching the rain and listening to it and the thunder. So I sat safely by my back door watching it for a while. It gave me some time to think.

I went to Arby's after, where I ordered a Whopper. The guy said "What would you like on it?" Well then I was suddenly confused and was wondering if maybe I actually did drive to Burger King. Touche. But I quickly just answered "I'd like it with roast beef and Arby's sauce." And then when I went to the window to get it, he was like "Here is your whopper, ma'am." It was perfect and completely made up for that lady at Waffle House last night who just simply said "We don't have pancakes."

I don't really feel much like talking more than this. And there are no amazing quotes from today. Because other than the funny guy at Arby's I haven't talked to anybody really. And I have no random questions either. Sorry i'm just blank right now. But I have been reading New Moon again, in light of..well it being the week of Bella's birthday and Edward dumping her. And the same day of Pat dumping me a year ago. It seemed about right to read it this week. So here is a quote for you.

Quote of the day:
Bella in New Moon Chapter 3 The End: "The waves of pain that had only lapped at me before now reared high up and washed over my head, pulling me under. I did not resurface."

1 comment:

  1. i like your picture, i'm sorry your sad, tonight is WCN and you should feel at least a little bit better.

    ReplyDelete