Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!







Today I played sims and wow with my nephews and niece for a while. We played some games with the family. Cooked out and shot off fireworks. I burned some of the hair off my arm. And somehow managed to get all bruised up lol. I had alot of fun though i'm really tired now. Anyway, the first picture is just those lil fountain fireworks. The second is right before that roman candle burned off some of the hair on my arm. Third one was one of the bigger fireworks. And it was night vision mode on my camera. I didn't like it because it makes it look lighter in the day than it is. Last picture is a wow screenshot, when I went to Shatt city they were blowing up fireworks. And the video down at the bottom was actually from last night. Its Adam looking at my pet collection in wow. Can you say future wow player? AND future pet collector? He even bought me a ring from the quarter machine today with his own money as a thank you for letting him play it.

1 comment: