Friday, July 24, 2009

Bella bloom


Today I babysat again. They stayed here at the house and hung out with Amy the kids and I until I took them home after dinner. We made that strawberry pizza dessert too. I took them home then went to Hastings to rent a movie and Wal-Mart to grab some stuff. I was looking for a deodorant with a mini travel size one with it so I wouldn't have to buy a travel size one for the trip later. I finally found one that wasn't degree (degree brand blows) and I didn't even smell it or anything I just threw it in the cart. Later after I got home I realized it was called "Bella bloom." I told Angela and she laughed and said I was a dork. I told her if I was a dork and she was my friend/sister what did that make her? She said the sister of a dork. And I said she was a dork too. So long story short we are texting each other each day with the dorky things we did and each thing is 10 points. The one with the most points at the end of the week is the biggest dork. So far its a tie, we both have 40 points.

I watched the movie Henry Poole was here. It was good, better than I thought it would be. Also slightly depressing. Too bad nothing that amazing happens in real life. As Jacob Black from Twilight would say - "Life sucks, and then you die."

No comments:

Post a Comment