Monday, July 20, 2009

Color me happy



Worked today. Got to Lori's house at 9:20. Ashley was still asleep. Eventually she woke up and we went over to Amy's house. We all went over to the clothing store in Beebe. Amy and I both had money to pick up. I only had 6 dollars to pick up. Amy had like 14 lol. Money is money though when you're saving up for a trip!

After that we went to the library, then mom's house to eat lunch. Then we all went back to Beebe. Before meeting up again and going to hastings and the mall. That's when I got this awesome new messenger bag! Its twilight of course, and will be my carry on for the trip, of course. Amy and I also got some twilight jewelry and I got some lil hair bows. I'm going back to the mall tomorrow and hoping I can find some shorts. Since I only have like two pairs.

Looks like Lori and Angela won't be going on the trip with us afterall, sigh. I feel kinda guilty about going now and being excited. But I'm still trying to stay excited. They have been to plenty of things I haven't even dreamed of having the chance to go to. And I mean..I deserve this I think, maybe. A chance to do something I like for once, randomly. I don't know. Either way i'm going to try and be excited still. /shrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment