Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wild Catz night



Today I organized my room a bit more. Its becoming a really slow process. Worked on Amy's blog some more. Almost done with it I think. Then I went to Amy's church to see Adam get his Awana award. He was so cute on stage! Thats him in the first pic cheesing it up for me. Isn't he so cute?! The second picture was right after I decided to go to the store to get a soda. I looked out my side mirror before I started to drive out, and thats what I saw. I thought it looked so pretty I had to take a picture. It was perfect. The sun setting, a carnival farris wheel in the background. Its one of those rare pictures that you can look at and think "life is simple and good."

After that I went to my first Wild Catz night at my friend Angela's house. My sisters Amy and Lori were both there too of course. It was great. I'm going to start going every wed I think. It was fun to just sit there and talk or sit there and listen to everybody else talk and just catch up on everybody. And drink coffee of course. It wouldn't be a girl thing if we didn't have coffee or chocolate. I actually just got home and its 12:37 but i'm changing the time on this to before midnight so its not written on the 14th. Because well..I'm anal. Shut up. But today I put two real life pictures and no wow pictures, because I was only one wow for a short time today. But I did a lot of real life stuff. Some days it will just be like this. And I'm completely okay with that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which picture is my favorite...the shoes or the rear-view mirror. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete