Monday, May 18, 2009

Goodwill



Today I went to Amy's house and we packed up all the stuff from the garage sale and took it to goodwill. I also went to ASU college and looked into the ged program. I don't know if i'll be doing that anytime soon though. Then I came home and played wow and took a walk. The picture of the day is a picture of the prim roses that are growing on the sides of our road. Heck, even right out on the road. I think they are really pretty. I love summer!! Raid kinda sucked tonight. But anytime I get with my friends like Val and Patty are fun. Oh and the wow screenshot is my pet Bananas. I've had him for a while now but I had him out all day today. He looks pretty funny next to my huge dino pet. He is so tiny. Okay, I'm tired. I woke up too early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment