Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stupid memory card



Today I felt really sick. So I took a nap. Then I went to the new J-ville public library. Its really nice I like it there. I see a lot of visits to it in the future with my nephews and nieces. They even have graphic novels and comic books you can check out. Now that's a cool library. After that mom and I went to the new china restaurant. I had sushi for the second time in my life. Mmm still good to me. My fortune cookie said "You will find what you search for is already in your hand." Which was ironically true because my keys were in my hand! Then we came home and I got on wow and wasted time until raid at 10. I also made some croissants with chocolate chips in them so I had a snack while I was raiding. Thats what my picture is of in case you were wondering what the heck it was. It might not look that good but it was dang good. I would have taken a better picture but today while I was out..I realized I brought my camera but forgot my stupid memory card. LAME.

In ulduar some gloves dropped that I won, woot! Oh, and the screenshot of wow. That is the Lich King. He is the bad guy in this expansion. And I can't wait to kill him. He is truely evil. Which is too bad because when he was a good guy he was hot.. Anywho, he has cool gear. Maybe I can steal it after I kill him.

1 comment: