Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kidz bop blows


Amy came over today and we put together a Cd/Dvd shelf thing I got. We also went to Sonic and Hastings so I could get mom's mother's day gift. I got a happy meal from McDonalds too, it came with a crappy Kidz Bop CD that we made fun of. The picture I took today was on the way home when we had to stop for a train. It made for a cool picture. I had a lot of fun today. I also gave my nephew Adam my old camera. I hope he likes it, and takes great pictures with it!

Amy and I also talked about maybe sponsoring a child. But we both kept arguing over which kid. She liked one and I liked a different one lol.

At raid tonight in Ulduar we got a guild first boss kill. And he dropped a staff that I won! Woot! And with that exciting news said. I'm going to bed. I feel horrible. Been sneezing and coughing for the past 3 hours. So yeah..the moral of this blog is.. Kidz Bop blows.

2 comments:

  1. Kidz Bop is the reason why we haven't been going to Mcdonald's. When we got home last night Adam took pics until I made him stop. I showed him how to use the timer and he took a pic of himself. He's getting pretty good, Daniel now has the old camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, NO MORE FURNITURE!

    ReplyDelete