Saturday, May 9, 2009

Argh a pirates life for me!



I was still feeling sick today so I didn't do too much. Even when I was in world of warcraft I was just standing around in my pirate outfit lookin all cool and what have you. I was trying to decide if I should respec my toon and I still haven't come to a conclusion. I did respec my pet though. Anyway, blah blah. Thats pretty much it. I've been listening to Nirvana all day. Nothing like Kurt Cobain to make you feel better. My picture today is what I was wearing today. Been runnin around the house in my striped stockings, and went outside to get the mail and saw a HUGE copperhead snake curled up in front of the mailbox. I was going to take a picture of it but by the time I went inside to get my camera and came back out it was gone. Guess he was just passing through. Or maybe he forgot where his mailbox was. /shrug

I'm going to rock out to some rock band now before raid tonight. Sing some nirvana, or rather scream to it. Ohhhhh yeah!

1 comment: