Monday, May 25, 2009

Kirk is hot



So I went to Burger King for lunch today and got a Star Trek glass. It has Kirk on it and he is hot. I might actually see the movie now just for that. Not that I wouldn't have seen it anyway but all the more reason to. So now every time I drink out of it, I cross my eyes trying to look at him. But anyway.. I read a lot of my book today and messed around in wow. I dropped herbalism and picked up engineering so I can get the two pets from it. But I'm still in the process of leveling it. I'll pick up herbalism again after I get the pets though. I'll take a picture of them when I get them. In the meantime, the bottom picture is another one of my banners i turned in for the contest. But anyway, Val hasn't got online yet and neither has Hisana. And Patty just left. So I'm bored and going to go read more of my book and maybe watch a movie. Tell next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment