Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hastings, movies and pizzah!


Today was pretty simple and kinda boring. I played world of warcraft some. Then I went to Hastings, rented a couple of movies. Made of Honor and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Then I went to Papa John's next door to Hastings and got some pizza and cheese sticks mmmm. Then I got a coke slushy and went home. Played warcraft some more then watched Made of Honor. It was okay. I think mom liked it more than I did though.

So yeah even though my picture today is just of Hastings. I spend alot of my days at this place. I love this place. When Cynthia and I were 12 years old we would go here all the time. We wanted to work there when we grew up. That was back in the day when it was small and had free coffee. If this place ever shut down or caught on fire or something random, I would cry. Its like part of my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment