Monday, May 11, 2009

bleh



I did pretty much nothing today in real life. I spent alot of time in wow. Getting frustrated by some stupid achievement I didnt even get. And getting annoyed by some people in guild. GOOD TIMES. Which is why I logged and went driving. I went to McDonalds. What 21 year old do you know that actually gets happy when they have a happy meal? Not many right? Anyway, the picture from today was taking while I was driving down the street from my house. Was driving with my window down and took the picture WHILE KEEPING MY EYES ON THE ROAD. So chill out Val, I know you're reading this and worrying. I especially like that its not blurry even though i was going 40mph.

I'm going to go back to organizing my room and again tomorrow. My plan is to be done by thursday. The picture in wow was takin while I was flyin around doin dailies on one of my dragons. The sun looked pretty setting. All in all today kinda sucked. I hope I find something more exciting to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment