Monday, June 29, 2009

Scorchling!





So my pictures.. The first picture I can relate to everything Bella is saying. In fact I think I have said something along those lines before, just less poetic. The second one, I like it because through half of this book you didn't hear Edward's name again since he left. Because it hurt her so bad to say it or think it or hear it. And I can relate to that too. And when I finally read his name on that page for the first time since the beginning of the book, I could almost feel what she was feeling it was crazy. The third picture I just like that she honestly thought she was about to die and all she could think about then was saying his name over and over and saying she loved him. I can relate to all three of those things so well.

As for the last picture... I GOT MY SCORCHLING PET!!! Thanks to Patty, Val, Crom and Kehen! They all passed for me. <3 Isn't he so cute? I love him!

Anyway, I messed around with the pool today it was tiring. Talked to people in texts all day. Read on and off all day. Played the wii for a bit. Watched tv for a bit. Patty called me. Blah blah thats about it boring day. Tomorrow I see Amy and Angela. PEACE OUT CUB SCOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment