Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Bday John!



Today I babysat and ran a bunch of errands with the kids. We went shopping like crazy. Got my brother in law John a gift because today is his birthday. And my nephew Adam a gift for his 4k graduation party which is saturday. And my sister Amy a random gift for no reason. So basically, I spent all my babysitting money already haha. Oh well. I'm so tired from today I am going to bed way early. Oh, the first picture is Ashley at Wal-Mart she bought a fun noodle with her money. And I thought it was hilarious that she got the pink one and was wearing all pink. She likes pink almost as much as I hate it! The second picture is a mount I've had for a while but I was just running around on it alot for the past hour. I like it. And thought Danny boy would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment