Saturday, June 20, 2009

God bless you



Lazy day again been feeling sick. Stupid allergies. Took a picture of the medicine thats SUPPOSE to help with my allergies. I blurred it on purpose in case you were wondering. Because thats how I see everything right now. And i've been hearing "God bless you" all day long. Bleh. Anyway, I did raid 25 man ulduar tonight though. It was fun but I'm slightly frustrated that two things I could have used (including a bow) dropped and I passed it to the other hunter. Because I figured I should save my dkp for something better like the sword of Iron Council. Then we actually killed Iron Council and it actually dropped. And I lost to a warrior who is tank spec. Who says he rolled on it to help his dps spec. SIGH. Whatever lol. It will drop again. I got the 1000 daily quests complete achievement today. That one was hard! Anyway, gonna talk to Valy then drug myself then go to bed. NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment