Saturday, June 6, 2009

80s music blows..


Today I woke up and watched Samantha an American Girl story, with the kids while eating cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Then Lori came over and we had lunch before going to Searcy to watch Monsters vs Aliens. It was pretty funny and cute. Then we went to Wal-Mart then to Lori's house. Hung out for a while before heading over to Angela's for a bbq. It was fun. We watched a show on vh1 where they counted down the top 100 best 80s songs. I think I just now realized how much I hate 80s music. I've always known I've never really liked it. But now I realized, I REALLY don't like it. The only band that I really like from the 80s is The Cure. And they are still going strong so I'm not sure that counts. Oh, and the only two hot guys from the 80s is Axil Rose and Brett Michels (not counting Robert Smith mmm!) And even still I don't like Guns and Roses or Poison so yeah. They are just hot is all. And they are HORRIBLE looking now huh. Except Robert Smith is still hot..

This all sounds like it could only take a few hours but it took up all day lol. I came home around 9. Nobody was online and I got bored so I read my Golden Compass book. I'm so behind. That book is huge. And I haven't even started Twilight yet lol. Better get to finishing those books! I'm going to bed soon though here. I'm pretty tired. Tomorrow night the kids are coming over to spend the night again. Wasn't in wow hardly at all today so no picture there. As for the picture I did post lol... I forgot to take a picture all day when I had plenty of good opportunities to. So right down the street from my house at the end of the day, I took a picture of my car window. Not very creative but oh well. I need to wash my car this week too. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment