Friday, June 19, 2009

Hand of an angel



Today I was lazy with Ashley most of the day, while Zach and Mom were out most of the day shopping. I wasn't feeling too good still. Allergies again I guess, or hope. Ashley, Zach and I made a dessert today. We read books for a while then Ashley and I took a nap. Then I took them to their grandparent's house because they were going to spend the night there tonight. Then I went to Amy's house for a while just to visit and give the kids their library bags I have been meaning to give them. Thats were I took my picture. I drew that picture when I was 13, after Todd died. Its suppose to be Todd's hand and Amy's hand. I titled it "Hand of an angel." I always seem to forget about it until I go to Amy's house and see it hanging up. Then I came home and I decided I didn't feel like eating. So I just got on to raid. Raided most of the night it was lots of fun. It was a new alliance run with another guild. Dad's guild actually but dad wasn't online tonight.

Anyway, it just ended a while ago now I think imma relax for a while then go to bed. Or read more Twilight. Oh, and the screenshot of wow is my battlebot with blue game fuel in it. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment