Friday, February 5, 2010

I heart blank




Today Amy was here with the kids most of the day. And we hung out. And I refused to play games. I wasn't really feeling it. But eventually I did bust out some just dance moves with Adam. And then Angela, Amy and I went shopping. I got a pair of heels for my valentine outfit. And a necklace for it too. I wanted the pair of converse pictured. Buuuut Angela gave me the look of death. I will probably go back and get them though. And write JoJo on them! :DAfter we got the shoes (Angela got a new pair too since JoJo stole her black pair) we went to Crazy Hibachi. Where your table is a grill and the chef cooks the food right in front of you. And throws it at you too. Lulz. It was the best fried rice I've ever had. I ate more today than I have all week! (Not a lie.) I also got some stuff for valentines day. I want everything to be perfect. Call me a perfectionist if you must..but I really want this to be a good valentines day for Joseph and I. Its important to me (for once) normally I tell this holiday to go fuck itself. But this time I'm embracing it. And its fun! Anyway, I honestly can't remember any quotes from today. And even if I could I would still end it here because I smell like fried rice and grease. And I want to shower. So..later.

1 comment:

  1. I only gave you the look of death bc you wanted to wear them with the beautiful dress that we worked so hard to find. I think you should get the shoes too. Only wear them NOT on the valentine's date!

    Also--- your bf better be glad I like him and I also like new shoes otherwise I'd be pissed about him stealing my black patent heels!!!

    Again also--- I had the best time last night, even if that dude threw onions at me and Amy! Btw, I have the cover of my iPhone in the sink in my bathroo
    soaking in Lysol to get that smell off!!!!! Geez that was horrible!

    Loves!!!

    ReplyDelete